Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

[resolved] Setup not installing, not showing completion page

I am trying to install latest setup on OS ticket at localhost
I did copy contents of upload folder in htdoc\helpdesk.
Then tried to open setup, all pre-requisite met. Filled form and then continue.
It says, we are setting up system, doing task for 20-30 second, and then suddenly disappear and page is blank,
No information, why its failed, 
One thing that i checked, is every time it creates random tables in DB, means not complete tables are creates,
Any solution for this?

Comments

• Please check your PHP error log and post the error here.
    You may also want to check your MySQL error logs and see if there anything logged there.

You should also read and follow the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance

• Thank you for hints.
    Below are PHP errors, seems execution  time issue,
    Then i checked execution time in php.ini, found it was 30 seconds, Increased to 300 and its solved issue.
    I could able to see ticket system created successfully.
    Thank you,

[11-Sep-2014 14:30:16 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error:  Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\xampp\htdocs\Sdesk\include\mysqli.php on line 157

[11-Sep-2014 14:31:33 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error:  Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\xampp\htdocs\Sdesk\include\mysqli.php on line 157

[11-Sep-2014 14:33:17 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error:  Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\xampp\htdocs\Sdesk\include\mysqli.php on line 157

[11-Sep-2014 14:36:08 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error:  Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\xampp\htdocs\Sdesk\include\mysqli.php on line 157

[11-Sep-2014 14:38:19 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error:  Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\xampp\htdocs\Sdesk\include\mysqli.php on line 157

[11-Sep-2014 14:46:11 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error:  Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\xampp\htdocs\Sdesk\include\mysqli.php on line 157

[12-Sep-2014 07:05:00 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error:  Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\xampp\htdocs\Sdesk\include\mysqli.php on line 157
  • That's exactly what I would have told you to do to fix it. :)
    Should I mark this as resolved and close the thread?
  • Yes, you can close this thread.
  • Marking as resolved and Closing thread. :)
This discussion has been closed.