Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

I have a dupe of new rc2 running. Wheres the release notes? They appear to be missing.

Where are the release notes? Even the notes for RC1 are missing. error 404. I copied my folder, changed the database to a dupe I made and configured the URL on the new version and upgraded to the latest RC to give it a test, but I have no idea what has been added/changed/fixed etc.

One thing I do know is you still cannot order the user directory by status (to find unactivated people)

Comments

• Release notes are at Github and in case there are no release notes, I guess it's because the notes are the same as for the 1.9.4 developer preview, just with bugs being fixed and improved user interface and so on. Additionally here in the forum at the announcements section and at the blog (e.g. osTicket.com/blog/112) you find them.
  • Very welcome :)
  • In my mind DPRs and RCs are not "really" releases... they are like "pre-releases" or alpha and beta tests.  When there is a final release for a version the release notes get unified and made more readable, etc.
  • In my mind DPRs and RCs are not "really" releases... they are like "pre-releases" or alpha and beta tests.  When there is a final release for a version the release notes get unified and made more readable, etc.
    Perhaps you would prefer they simply call it the changelog then?