Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Reassigned Ticket to send email notification to assigned staff

when ticket is Re-Assigned to another staff member in same department. it does not send an notification to the reassigned staff

it only sends notification when it is transfered from another department.

is os Ticket able to send notification for Re-Assigned Ticket in the same department ?
Tagged:

Comments

• Admin panel -> Settings -> Alerts & Notices -> Ticket Assignment Alert?
  • i have enabled all in the Ticket Assignment Alert 
    but it will not send notification for re-assigned tickets.

checked my mailserver's maillog and confirmed it's not sending.

ill try to take a look at the source code it's self.
    Capture.JPG
    310 x 137 - 16K
  • How is your email setup?

Everything else ok with that - can you properly receive (tickets) and send (answers)?
  • I am having a similar issue on version 1.9.3, were you ever able to resolve it?
    when ticket is Re-Assigned to another staff member in same department. it does not send an notification to the reassigned staff it only sends notification when it is transfered from another department. is os Ticket able to send notification for Re-Assigned Ticket in the same department ?

• I have a similar problem. When a ticket is claimed the claimer no longer get email updates. Does it assume that they are logged into the system.

• @uknod
    Q: I have a similar problem. When a ticket is claimed the claimer no longer get email updates. Does it assume that they are logged into the system.

A: why would they get emails if its no longer assigned to them?