Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Custom Status

Hello,

After custom ticket statuses has been created still on staff response , we can see only default status which Open and Resolved, how do we change ticket status to those custom status
Tagged:

Comments

• 1.8 does not offer custom ticket statuses.  That feature was added in 1.9.4 and I'm not even sure that its fully implemented yet since it came out... yesterday.
  • Hello,

Yes I got the script updated yesterday as the release came for 1.9.4 and cant find that function. Is that really working or need to be fixed ?
  • In 1.9.4
    Admin panel -> Manage -> Lists -> Ticket Status

I have just added my own custom status.
    I have changed a ticket to that status.
    I have changed a ticket to open, and closed.

Looks like it works fine to me.
  • Hello,

Yes those existing status works during response to a ticket but custom like I had created a custom status as * In Progress, Awating Staff but those are not seen during response to a tickets
  • Perhaps you should outline every step that you took to create the custom status, and replicate your issue.
    Because it works fine for me.
  • I have done this and was able to add those custom

In 1.9.4
    Admin panel -> Manage -> Lists -> Ticket Status

But at or during ticket updating I cant see those custom but only
  • @vladimir - did you configure the new statuses? Click "Config" button and select appropriate state for the status.
  • Hi Peter,

You resolved the issue, I did not set config for the status to be changed to Open or Closed depending on the meaning of the status.

Once again thanks
  • Hi, Not sure where to put this issue, but I guess here is ok.

We often use list for multiple reasons, but as I wanted to modify some of the items in a custom list, I just realized that, when going to admin/manage/list and I click on the list I want to modify I cant see the items any more! Thus cant modifiy them anymore!! Here is what I can see::

Custom List

Update custom list

Custom lists are used to provide drop-down lists for custom forms
    Name: *
    Plural Name:
    Sort Order:                                 Alphabetical                                 Alphabetical (Reversed)                                 Manually Sorted                                 

Thats the only portion of that panel I can view now, but previously I could see the items. I've checked in the logs and the only related error I could find was db error pointing that a missing colunm. But in any given the tickets I can still select all the items in all the list! I also tryed to create a new list, with same behavior. I tryied to recreated the same list, then use it and dekete the old one, again same behavior.

Any idea on how to correct this problem??

• @BigDan please start your own thread if you have a question.
This discussion has been closed.