Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Show Custom Statuses in ticket list?

I love the idea of new custom status feature as I have been wanting this for a long time.  But the feature seems rather useless without being able to see the custom status displayed in the ticket list.  Am I missing something?

Comments

• There is currently no way to display status on the open queue (or my tickets, or closed queue).
    There is however a feature coming that is called Custom Queues that should cover your need.
  • edited November 2014
    Workaround would be to use the search and type in the status name there or use the advanced search (statuses) so you only get the tickets that e.g. have the status "in progress" or "open" or ... ;)
  • There is currently no way to display status on the open queue (or my tickets, or closed queue). There is however a feature coming that is called Custom Queues that should cover your need.
    Hello!

Could you be so kind to share when to expect the release of Custom Queues ?
    We are selecting helpdesk now and this is very important feature for us. And will it be possible to make queues by incoming departements emails?

Thank you in advance
  • Q: Could you be so kind to share when to expect the release of Custom Queues ?
    A: When its done.  We do provide exact dates/times of things like this.

Q: And will it be possible to make queues by incoming departements emails?
    A: That's how it already works?  If you do not have access to a department you cannot see the tickets.
  • 1 - OK, thank you.

2. I meant that it would be nice to see these queues on the tickets main page, so if someone has access to several departments he can then easily see tickets grouped by departments
  • Where can we see developments of this Custom Queues feature?
  • @ChrisRansley I don't believe that you can.
  • If I am not mistaken, this was being developed by greezybacon. [Link]

Do you know if this is being taken up? Or it is being re-developed from scratch?

• Yes, it was being developed by Jared.
    Yes it is planned for release in 1.11.
    I am not a dev and have no idea if they started over.