Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Plugin Installation

Would anyone guide me on how to install a plugin, i have followed what instructions were given but it wont show in new plugins (osTicket-Modules-1008)..

Comments

• Basically the procedure is like this:
    - Download the plugin (www.osticket.com/download)
    - Copy the plugin to the folder include/plugins
    - Make sure to set the correct permissions on the plugin phar
    - Under Admin Panel -> Manage -> Plugins add the new plugin, configure it and finally enable it.

If this does not work, please see make sure your web server supports phar files, SE_Linux and other possible error sources are disabled and your php error log does not contain any error.
  • Thanks Chefkeks, i will give that a go and let you know if it works.
  • That diddnt work, there was a lot of artifacts on the screen when i activated the plug in... :(
  • Please provide a little bit more info about your setup, so we can better assist you:
  • You said "That diddnt work, there was a lot of artifacts on the screen when i activated the plug in... :("

This unfortunately does not tell us anything about your issue or your setup [osT version, etc].  I would recommend that you read and following the posting guidelines that @Chefkeks provided the link to, provide a screen shot of what you are talking about, and perhaps provide us with an actual error from your PHP error logs.