Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

[resolved] staff tickets

edited January 2015 in General Discussions
So we just recently updated to 1.9.3 from 1.8.2 and..quite a few things have changed one of them being I can't see any tickets from other staff members unless it's in the overdue section.  Is there a way to change this in the admin panel or staff panel?
Tagged:

Comments

• Make sure that your account has access to those departments.
  • ntozier,
    Confirmed I have access to Support group as I can see new incoming tickets I just can't see tickets from others unless it's in the overdue section.  That in itself is quite confusing as it says 54 tickets are open yet 66 are over due.

It's definitely less clutter which is nice, but if a ticket is not over due I won't be able to view it unless I'm partly assigned.
  • Also there were some talks a while back about letting be assigned to a ticket in a sub ticket, is this implimented yet?
  • So then if you want to see all tickets why not give your account access to those departments?

Q: Also there were some talks a while back about letting be assigned to a ticket in a sub ticket, is this implimented yet?
    A: Not at this time.
  • Ntozier I can confirm I have access to the support department and I can see over due tickets from the support department I just can't see open tickets from other users in that department.
  • Admin panel -> Settings -> Assigned Tickets:
    Admin panel -> Settings -> Answered Tickets:
  • That works perfectly thanks alot.
  • Very welcome. :)  I'll mark this as resolved.
    I'm going to close this thread, but please start another one if you ahve another question, comment, etc.
This discussion has been closed.