Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Status Options

I'd like to see more status options. Such as On Hold, In Reivew, In Progress, etc. Some sort of frame work that we can then take and customize.

I don't know enough PHP to take the 1.6 Simple Status mod and make it work.

Thanks.

Comments

• I Agree, need alternate Open Status so that the Open box isn't cluttered with tickets that are in a "Working" status.

Similar to "Pending Status" MOD from 1.6 or the "Simple Status" MOD from 1.6.

I also beleive that once you reply to a ticket, it should have the defalt set to "Waiting for Reply" status. Then move the ticket to a separate table on the same page as open tickets, so that they are always in your face when looking at tickets.

max
  • "Pending Status" MOD from 1.6
    updating my pending status mod for 1.7ST is on my to do list. I am hoping to have a new version late next week or so. Updating my open ticket display and agency drop down mods were higher priority for me.
  • if I have well understood, osTicket developers did just open/close as the status of a ticket.
    But one can see "overdue" as a ticket status although it's a STATE.

I'm not sure, but to me what should be implemented is a "Second status" or a ticket state.
    By adding a column state_id to ost_ticket table and a table ost_ticket_state which any user could edit (for 'pending', 'in preparation', or whatever).

What's your point ?
    It's something that, if osTicket doesn't implement it for the next version, I'll implement myself...
  • Pending Status mod for 1.7
    ntozier;37449 said:
    updating my pending status mod for 1.7ST is on my to do list. I am hoping to have a new version late next week or so. Updating my open ticket display and agency drop down mods were higher priority for me.
    Thank you for your previous version Pending Status mod! It is a life saver even for a site with a relatively modest number of tickets. I for one will gladly welcome if you were to update your mod to work with 1.7ST... you've got my vote for what it is worth!

Steve B.