Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Alerts

Hello,

I was wondering if there is any way to configure Alerts when new tickets are opened to be sent to a group of people?  As of right now, I only have the department manager and the admin get these alerts.  I have a couple of helpdesk individuals who would need to get these alerts when new tickets are opened, however don't want everyone in the organization to get these alerts.  

Thanks,
Matt
Tagged:

Comments

• A workaround would be to send the alert to a group email which would send the email to everyone in that group.
    This might vary from email platform to platform however,Exchange has such a feature 
  • Thats exactly what we do.
    The "department admin"'s email is set as a distribution list. (itteam@domain.tld).
    Alerts are set to notify the admin, so everyone in the department gets the emails.
  • Thank You!!! I ended up pointing the email to a distribution email address. Works great!! Thanks!