Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Add a 2nd email to the entire ticket (all responses)

Hello all,
I am looking for a mod to be able to add a secondary email (or CC) to the actual ticket upon creating the ticket (as staff or client).
So far, all I have been able to find are mods that allow you to manually enter extra emails within a response.

I am looking to avoid manual entry on every response, and just have it pull from the database for example.
I have a strong understanding of PHP and MySQL, so I have no problems editing the code (I actual have custom ITIL functionality that I built into our version).

Has anyone come across something like this? Or know where I would make the changes?
Let me know if you need more info
Thanks,

Comments

• I think that you can do that with out any mods.  Go to Agent panel -> Users -> Organizations -> Automated Collaboration. :)
  • This seems like something that would be on a newer version of OSTicket correct? Possibly 1.9x?
    If yes, I will need to find a way to upgrade to this version with all the changes I have made.
  • I believe that it was introduced mid to late 1.8.x
  • ok thanks, I will install this one side by side for now and see what I need to do.
    thanks