Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

[resolved] Long thread tickets with slow page load time

Hello guys,

I'm having problems with long thread tickets (>100 messages). I have only two of them and both won't load in less than 2-3 minutes at the agent's side.
During this loading, mysql takes both cores up to 100% and everything slows down. I have only about 1700 tickets.

In the slow queries log I always have the same query:

SET timestamp=1433416642;
SELECT ticket.ticket_id as id  ,count(DISTINCT attach.attach_id) as attachments  ,count(DISTINCT message.id) as messages  ,count(DISTINCT response.id) as responses  ,count(DISTINCT note.id) as notes  FROM sup_ticket ticket  LEFT JOIN sup_ticket_attachment attach ON (ticket.ticket_id=attach.ticket_id)  LEFT JOIN sup_ticket_thread message ON (ticket.ticket_id=message.ticket_id AND message.thread_type = 'M')  LEFT JOIN sup_ticket_thread response ON (ticket.ticket_id=response.ticket_id AND response.thread_type = 'R')  LEFT JOIN sup_ticket_thread note ON ( ticket.ticket_id=note.ticket_id AND note.thread_type = 'N')  WHERE ticket.ticket_id=592 GROUP BY ticket.ticket_id;
# Time: 150604  7:17:23
# User@Host: company_support[company_support] @ localhost []
# Thread_id: 731  Schema: company_support  Last_errno: 0  Killed: 0
# Query_time: 100.846179  Lock_time: 0.000174  Rows_sent: 1  Rows_examined: 55805113  Rows_affected: 0  Rows_read: 55805113
# Bytes_sent: 249

I tried moving from DB to files for attachments. I tried re-creating all databases and cleaning the ibdata files. Nothing helps.

OsTicket version is 1.9.8.1 (stable). I started experiencing this issue on the previous 1.9.8 version.

Please let me know if you have any thoughts on this. Thank you.
Tagged:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.