Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

[resolved] Dashboard not visible for Admin Accounts

We have 3 Admins in our system.  The original System Admin that is created with the install, and two agents.  When we try to look at the Statistics Dashboard the only account that can see them is the Systems Admin account.  No other Admins get the data to load.  I have tried different browsers, computers, etc.  The only account it works for is the original admin account still.  


Comments

  • Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting
    guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.

    Check group permissions in your other Admin accounts groups.  ensure that "Can View Agent Stats" is checked.
  • I verified that my account and the systems admin account have the exact same configuration and permissions.  We also belong to the same group which has all "Yes" checked down the permissions.  See the screenshots below.  No dashboard for my account, but works for built-in admin.

    The only difference between our accounts is authentication methods.  That account is locally authenticated while the others are AD
    DBRD-Rick Login.JPG
    979 x 1051 - 90K
    DBRD-System Admin Account.JPG
    998 x 1317 - 142K
  • both pictures show the same graph. (aka the same stats)
    picture 1 is on the Agent tab. 
    picture 2 is on the Topics tab.

  • Right, but with picture on the Agent Tab I am logged in with "Rick" and no matter the tab,I don't get the statistics below.  On Picture 2 I am logged in with Admin and it shows stats on all the tabs.
  • I'm not running the same version as you are, but it works in my installations.
  • Is there something on the back end that may not be set properly.  I just verified that my Admin account is actually the only one that isn't working.  The other two admins work properly.  Again, we have the same permissions and are part of the same group.
  • You could go into ost_staff and compare the account that doesn't work to the accounts that do.
  • edited June 2015
    Thanks! I found the issue that way.  There is a column for Max_Page_Size and mine was set to 0 while the others were set to 50.  Once I set mine to 50 I could see the Statistics properly.

    Very strange....
  • Max Page Size is controlled in your accounts My Preferences page.  Odd.
  • Yes.  And they were already set to 50.  So it was strange.
  • Well I'm glad that you figured out what the problem was. :)
  • Thanks for your help.  
  • Very welcome.  :)

    I'm going to close this thread, but please feel free to start a new thread if you have another question.
This discussion has been closed.