Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Unable to Poll Email Accounts

I have set up Osticket to poll my POP3 account. But for some reason it seems to log errors in the error.log

2015/07/24 07:03:46 [error] 15029#0: *986787 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning:  imap_open(): Couldn't open stream {mail.mydomain.in:110/pop3/novalidate-cert}INBOX in /home/sridhar/public_html/support.mydomain.net/public/include/class.mailfetch.php on line 130" while reading response header from upstream, client: 49.207.184.212, server: support.mydomain.net, request: "POST /scp/emails.php?&id=4 HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "support.mydomain.net", referrer: "http://support.mydomain.net/scp/emails.php?&id=4"

If its of any help, I am able to send out a test mail so the SMTP portion is working.

What intruges me is that osTicket is attempting an imap open when I have specified POP.

I googled around and come across similar posts but their reasons seem to be different. Would appreciate any help.