Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Translation Issue

Hi!

I've downloaded es_ES to use the spanish version but it isn't working, I've also read some other posts and I understand german (de_DE) is working, but somehow Translations aren't working, I don't know if it is the hosting, the php.ini or some other configuration. that I'm Missing...

Steps I've followed: 
1.- have Installed v1.9.12
2.- Download phar file (es_ES) 
3.- upload to my server (Using filezilla) and Placed phar file into [/public_html/sop-ost/include/i18n/es_ES]  folder
4.- Verified that the spain (and/or german) flag is active, clicked but not working on user or admin pages.
4a.- Verified in the profile (scp/profile.php) page the language I'm trying to use is selected / active
4b.- I've even renamed the (us directory) 

Any Ideas or suggestions?

Note: I'm ultimately trying to use es_MX file but it hasn't been approved yet, (and yes, I've contributed to translation and suggestions in the crowdin translation site) but as test, I can live with the spain version now. 
Tagged:

Comments

• The installation instructions say to just drop the phar file in the /include/i18n/ folder.  Not to create a folder and put it in that.  I would try moving it out of the folder you created and then deleting it.
  • Ooooooh!

Wonderful, worked like a charm...

I assumed that since there was an en_US directory... a directory must exist with the files in it!
    Thanks, you may close this one...

• Very welcome. :)
This discussion has been closed.