Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

[resolved] Ticket attachment "Error 400 undefined"

Hello guys! I installed OSticket and configured it. Everything works fine. But I am not able to upload attachments. Its like a size limit. I can upload files with 3-10 kb but if it gets lager it just says "error undefined 500" . I don't get it. Maybe you guys can help me?

Comments

• - User side or Agent side?
    - What limit have you configured for file upload? (Admin Panel > Settings > Tickets > Attachments)
    - Is the file type / extension allowed to be uploaded? (Admin Panel > Settings > Tickets > Attachments)
    - Have you checked your PHP error log for possibly more info?
  • Both sides.  10 Mb each. every extension is allowed. can't find anything.
    Error.PNG
    491 x 183 - 3K
    Attachment.PNG
    667 x 608 - 25K
    OSTicket Info.PNG
    935 x 584 - 20K
  • osTicket 1.9.4 is a bit out-dated and I think around that version a bug was present, so my suggestion is to upgrade to the latest version (1.9.12) ;)
  • Hrmm I upgraded to 1.9.12. Sadly still not working. But why does it say "This isTicket version no longer supported" ?
    Info.PNG
    963 x 50 - 3K
  • v1.9.12 (19292ad) is the newest version, so I guess something in your environment prevents the check of the version. The code for the check is in the file /include/staff/system.inc.php. 

Maybe it would be better that osticket reports in this case that the check has failed instead of "version is no longer supported"..
  • I had never this type of problem but maybe it has something to do with your webserver config like in this case:
  • Good Morning,

I checked the system.inc.php but I'm really bad in php.. :D
    BUT
    I read that blog and tried it. The config I added in the httpd.conf. did not work. but then i checked if that module is installed and it wasn't.
    after installing it works perfectly!

Thanks so much guys.
  • Great!

I'll mark this thread as resolved and close it.
    Feel free to open a new one for another topic.
This discussion has been closed.