Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

FIX: Language problems based on names

If you install an additional language sometimes it happens, that flags are not displayed correctly, the language name is dissorted or anything else like this. At first I had the suspicion, that incorrect or improperly formatted language packages are responsible for this. After I had a closer view on the code, how the language strings are generated, I noticed, that all my problems caused of wrong file or folder names.

For a fully functional language it is very important, that the language file has the correct name. Rename your language files as in columnname in our little helper here: http://demo.osticket.direktmarketingtool.de/1.9.12.001/ext_languages.php

By the way, we installed all available languages in our demo, so you can give it a try, before you install it.

Best regards,
Jürgen

Comments

• Por favor tengo instalado v1.9.12 (19292ad), y ya tengo el 90% traducido al español. Me falta cambiar a español lo que tengo en el archivo adjunto. Gracias
    ayuda.docx
  • Adjunto nuevamente el archivo. Gracias
    ayuda.docx