Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

trying to rebuild failed mysql/osticket

Are there database schemas available to reference? 
I believe I am missing a few tables in mysql after botched upgrades from 1.7.0 to 1.9.3 to 1.9.12.
thanks.

Comments

• ah- i see from recent issues there doesn't seem to be schemas available
  • You can take a look at the installation folder: setup/inc/streams/core/install-mysql.sql

When you have deleted the setup folder already, just download and extract the latest version again to a temporary and look then at the file.

Hope its kinda that what you search. To compare the schema, download an old version, e.g. from github, and compare the files ;)
  • attached are examples of what I am seeing. 
    After importing the data from the old tables into a fresh install of 1.9.3, I am missing the subject, from and priority. 
    Plus there seems to be duplicate ticket id's.
    The details of the ticket are there if I manually assign the "from" field but the customer/user information seems to be the part that is not associated to the ticket correctly

any guidance would be appreciated
    osticket1.png
    960 x 520 - 36K
  • i solved the duplicate number, when importing, ost193.ost_ticket.number got the user id instead.
    Now if anyone has ideas on the other missing content
  • How many times have you imported the same data?
    I would nuke everything and restore from back up to 1.7 version of the database.
    Then I would install the source files for the current version, and run the upgrader.
    I have no idea what you have done, but I do not see any easy ways to fix whats going on with your current install.
    You should not be importing single tables.