Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Add and show Help Topics in Ticketlist for staff

Hello,

I'm trying to add the column "Topic" in the ticketlist visible by the staff.

For this I have modified the file" tickets.inc 2.php "(folder "staff") . What I added is highligthened  :

line 170 $sortOptions=array('date'=>'effective_date','ID'=>'ticket.`number`*1',
                  'pri'=>'pri.priority_urgency','name'=>'user.name','subj'=>'cdata.subject',
                  'status'=>'status.name','assignee'=>'assigned','staff'=>'staff',
                  'dept'=>'dept.dept_name','topic'=>'topic.topic_id');

line 221  $qselect ='SELECT ticket.ticket_id,tlock.lock_id,ticket.`number`,ticket.dept_id,ticket.staff_id,ticket.team_id,ticket.topic_id'
                  .' ,user.name'
                  .' ,email.address as email, dept.dept_name '
                  .' ,status.name as status,ticket.source,ticket.isoverdue,ticket.isanswered,ticket.created ';

$qfrom=' FROM '.TICKET_TABLE.' ticket '.
                   ' LEFT JOIN '.TICKET_STATUS_TABLE. ' status
                       ON (status.id = ticket.status_id) '.
                   ' LEFT JOIN '.USER_TABLE.' user ON user.id = ticket.user_id'.
                   ' LEFT JOIN '.USER_EMAIL_TABLE.' email ON user.id = email.user_id'.
                   ' LEFT JOIN '.DEPT_TABLE.' dept ON ticket.dept_id=dept.dept_id ';
                   ' LEFT JOIN '.TOPIC_TABLE.' topic ON ticket.topic_id=topic.topic_id ';

line 416  <th width="70">
                <a <?php echo $topic_sort; ?> href="tickets.php?sort=topic&order=<?php echo $negorder; ?><?php echo $qstr; ?>"
                    title="<?php echo sprintf(__('Sort by %s %s'), __('Topic'), __($negorder)); ?>"><?php echo __('Topic'); ?></a></th>   

And here the result :

As you can see, the title of the column is created, but I don't now how to "fill" the column with topic titles.

Please help me to find the solution.

Thank you.