Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Change Colour of Tickets with Reply OR Internal Note

I have added the following code to SCP.CSS. This changes the Colour of Tickets in the Open Tickets Q, without any Reply Posted, to Red. 

/* CSS TO Highlight tickets not responded to*/
.ticketPreview b{
background: rgb(255, 226, 231);
color: rgb(174, 0, 0);
display: inline-block;
padding: 3px;

If only an Internal Note has been posted, the Ticket still displays in Red. I would like to change this, so that if EITHER a Reply OR an Internal Note is posted on a Ticket, that it is not seen as "Un-answered". Basically, if the user has posted anything on the Ticket, it should no longer be Red/Bold.

Alternatively, I would like to show tickets with a Reply in one colour, and tickets with an Internal Note in another colour....

• FOR 1.10.1

What: change the thread list unread indicator. From previous bold only to "Red Bold"
    File: \include\staff\

if(!strcasecmp($T['status__state'],'open') && !$T['isanswered'] && !$T['lock__staff_id']) {
                        $tid=sprintf('<font color="red"><b>%s</b></font>',$tid);

• @tong2x please do not be a necromancer.
    This thread is from 2015 and not version 1.10+
    Killing zombie thread with a headshot.
This discussion has been closed.