Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

LDAP Plugin - always the same user

Hello,

I've got ost with the following features:
Server Information
osTicket Versionv1.9.3-28-g566c4d1 (566c4d1)
Server SoftwareApache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu)
PHP Version5.5.9-1ubuntu4.14
MySQL Version5.5.46
also i've installed the LDAP Auth and lookup, however

when a user  logs in he/she is entering in a specific user account (and is always the same account) - The user with lhe smallest id in ost_users  table in the database.

In the staff authentication everything works fine! All the users in my AD are correctly mapped.

Can someone give me some highlights wy does this happen?

Merry xmas

Tagged:

Comments

• Your users in AD have email addresses?
  • Yes, all users have email addresses and they are part of the same AD
  • Then I have no idea.  I have never seen or had a report of that happening since the LDAP plugin was released.  My only suggestion would be that 1.9.3 is very old and that you should try upgrading.
  • SOLVED!!! Please check if you AD has the email field correct.

Very easy :p

• It can arise because of the fact that at several users identical mail is registered in AD. It is possible to check it as follows: change mail at the user on any other and try to enter under this user. If mail at users identical, then that who the first has come for creation of the ticket in the subsequent there will be always the same user. I hope clear I have explained.))))