Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Phar Extension - Recommended For Plugins And Language Packs Issue

Hi.
I have installed successfully OsTicket on my local host using WAMP Server. All Pre-Requisites are fulfilled and i have installed with no issue.
But when i uploaded the same copy on my CPanel, then there comes a cross on (Phar Extension - Recommended For Plugins And Language Packs), and because of this issue i am having problems in language translations.
I have tried several times, but the issue sustains. 
Any Help?????

My Server Information is as below

PHP Version 5.4.37
MySql Version 5.5.48-cl
OS linux
Apache Version 2.2.29

Comments

• When you can manage this server simply install + enable the php phar extension ;)

If phar extension is not available or you cannot manage the server in that way, you'll need to extract the content from the phar file - e.g. locally via xampp - and upload the extracted files to the osTicket server.
  • My current server configuration was PHP 5.4(native)
    so i have to change it to PHP 5.5 from PHP 5.4(native).

i have enabled the phar extension and problem solved. thanks for the help.
    but now another problem create.
    first upon creating a ticket, an email was sending into ticket creater account with confirmation of ticket creation and ticket number.
    now it is not sending the emails. i have made the account. i received the email for account confirmation, then after logging in i created the ticket again, but still not received the email in ticket creater email account.....
    also what if i want to receive the email in admin account. for example, whenever the ticket is created , an email must go into ticket creater email and the other go to admin email.........
    please help
    regards
  • "now it is not sending the emails."
    How have you confirmed this?

"also what if i want to receive the email in admin account. for example,
    whenever the ticket is created , an email must go into ticket creater
    email and the other go to admin email........."
    Add the admin as the departments manager and enable the alert and notices for department manager for new ticket and new message.
  • dear ntozier
    i have created the ticket with my other gmail account.
    i have tested with my different accounts, hotmail, yahoo and gmail.
    none of them received ticket creation email.
  • How do you have alerts configured?
    Admin panel -> Settings -> Autoresponder
    Admin panel -> Settings -> Alerts and Notices

How do you have email configured?
    Admin panel -> Settings -> Emails
    Admin panel -> Emails -> the system email
  • issue solved. thanks for your time and support
    regards
  • So what ended up being the issue?