Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

new ticket auto respone not working

hello,

i have a problem with new ticket auto response msg (email notify). email not send to client email but working well send to system admin/agent email. the response email just only not send to client/end user who create new ticket..FYI, my company email using smtp..please advice..maybe something missing...

Thank you

Comments

• You haven't really provided us with enough information to assist you.  Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread:  Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.

Version of osTicket?
    Have you checked:
    The mail logs on the mail server to see if its being sent?
    The spam / junk box on any spam firewalls and the end users client?
    Admin panel -> Settings -> Autoresponder?
    Admin panel -> Agents -> Departments -> The department that the ticket ends up in -> Autoresponder?
    Admin panel -> Manage -> Ticket Filters?
    Admin panel -> Manage -> Help Topic -> Auto-response?

• sorry for not give enough information..below is my osticket info :

osTicket Version v1.9.12 (19292ad)
    Upgrade
    — This osTicket version is no longer supported. Please consider upgrading
    Web Server Software Apache/2.4.10 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.1i PHP/5.5.19
    MySQL Version 5.6.21
    PHP Version 5.5.19

before this all mail notify function well..i have no idea...

• What do you mean by "before this all mail notify function well"
  • before this..mail notify do not have any problem to send auto response to client..maybe i have click something that make an email notify not send to client..
  • is that any missing??see attachment

osticket_mail.jpg
    1262 x 847 - 229K
  • please help..im succesfull recvice notify to system admin that received new ticket from client..refer attachment...but client do not recieved any notify email..i have check on system log..nothing error occur...
    ticket.jpg
    295 x 189 - 24K