Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

1.10-RC Task auto-creation on filters

Hi,

I found really great the new task functions in RC 1.10 where a ticket can have associated tasks that shall be completed before closing. Nevertheless, there is a big missing for us, and is that it would be super cool to be able to auto-create tasks according to the type of ticket created, or by filter actions. Is there any way to do something like this?

Best regards,

Gustavo García
Technical Manager
RedCLARA

Comments

• My understanding is that is one of the points of introducing tasks, and that when the feature is fully implemented you will be able to create tasks and grouping of tasks.

• Thank you, seems like a bright future. I will follow up.

Best regards,
  • I've been wondering the same thing, and also found this related discussion:
    http://osticket.com/forum/discussion/comment/104924/

In the most current branch of 1.10, I could not find this feature. So either I am looking in the wrong places or it is not planned to be implemented just yet, maybe for future versions. Please correct me if I'm wrong (and tell me where to find the auto-creation).

Since we have two Release Candidates already, I am fairly confident that no new features will be added to those, just bug fixing before the release.

As I mentioned in the other discussion, this might be achievable via an API interface...
  • It's not implemented yet.