Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Staff Dashboard Statistics

Hi,

I am trying to create a user for a senior member of staff who manages all the departments

However, although this user has access to all departments, the user cannot see stats. I have tried giving full admin permissions but no luck. It works fine for my user and another admin.

There is no text showing in statistics under the tabs for Department / topics / Agents but the graph above works fine.

Comments

• By "user" you mean "agent" right?

Check their group and ensure that "Can View Agent Stats" is checked.
  • Yes I mean agent.

This option is already checked.
  • edited May 2016
    I'm seeing the same problem. I have an Agent that is not an admin, but has access to "Can View Agent Stats" and they do not see the statistics under the tabs for Department / Topics / Agents. They do see the graph above though. I am running version v1.9.12 (19292ad)
  • if you are both running the same version and are seeing the same thing then it sounds like 1.9.12 has a bug in it that should probably get reported to github.

https://github.com/osTicket/osTicket/issues/new

• Can't log a bug right now :( github is blocked at work for some reason)??