Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Links In Internet Explorer 7

I am using Internet Explorer 7 and none of the links with the exception of the gray box at the top work. After further research I found that someone was able to click on links when they used FireFox instead... so I tried this and yes, I too can do everything just fine in FireFox... in fact when I logged into osTicket via FireFox it even said I had a ticket (from osTicket) welcoming me... I was not able to see this in Internet Explorer. The install was successful with no errors. How come I can see everything just fine in FireFox and the links work in FireFox but not in Internet Explorer?:eek:

Comments

• Part 2

I also commented out the main.css file where indicated... this fixed the link issue but I still get a "error on page" javascript-based error in the bottom left hand corner of my browser and cannot see any open tickets.
  • I personally don't use IE. No love for M$.

That said, we are looking into the bugs related to IE. RC2 release will address most of the known issues.
This discussion has been closed.