Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Tickets assigned to Team

Hi,

Is there a possibility to list all tickets assigned to the Teams I'm Member of ?
At the Moment, if I'm right, I can only see the at the Open Tab but they are mixed with all other Tickets.

It would be great if I can see Team Tickets in the My Tickets view or add a separated view My Team Tickets or something like this to filter in this selection.

Also a great Feature would be to have a Unassigned view included to list all Tickets which are not assigned to a individual person nor a Team.

Please think about this before launching the 1.7 ST release in a couple of Weeks.

Thank in advance,
Regards,

Comments

• * You can filters tickets using advanced search

* Showing team's tickets in My Tickets might clutter assigned tickets - but it's worth considering. Perhaps an option on user profile.

* You can actually show only unassigned tickets on Open queue - See Admin Panel > Settings > Tickets. Admins and managers can enable/disable the feature at the personal level on profile page.
  • Thanks

Hi Peter,

Showing team's tickets in My Tickets or separated view would be a great function!

I believe that there are much people who would enjoy this option, User Profile to add them to My Ticket view would be a great feature if separated view isn't possible.

For the unassigned tickets on Open queue I know this settings but We also would like to have a view over all open tickets additional to unassigned tickets. For me this isn't possible to filter them out of the rest using advance search or am I wrong ? ;-)

Thanks,
  • The plan is to add custom views (think saved advanced searches) - but I doubt it will make it in 1.7.

You're correct on advanced search not being able to filter unassigned tickets.
  • Thanks for 1.7 but...

Hi all,

Thanks for publishing the 1.7 release!

Did something happen about my above question to have the Team Tickets seen in the My Tickets view ? Unfortunately I can't find any option on user profile as we discussed before!?

Is there any possibility to see all Tickets I'm Member of included Team Tickets ?

Thanks in advance,
    Regards,