Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Custom Field on Initial edit throwing Table 'osticketdb.ost_ticket__cdata' doesn't exist

Hello,
I have v1.9.14 on a centos 7 with a custom field, cdata.SWO (SWO is the name of the field, it is internal, optional).  Upon the first, initial edit of the ticket to change that field, I get the table cdata doesn't exist error. It actually shows up as two errors, DB Error #1146.
Immediately after the edit, I run the query and the table does not exist.  However, when I click on the open tickets page, the table is available(Query executes successfully).

Is this issue duplicated by others?
#1545 is the only issue I see on it, and it does not seem to apply or give ideas on how to resolve.

Really appreciate any help!
thanks!

ERROR #2
[SELECT ticket.*, lock_id, dept_name , IF(sla.id IS NULL, NULL, DATE_ADD(ticket.created, INTERVAL sla.grace_period HOUR)) as sla_duedate , count(distinct attach.attach_id) as attachments, cdata.SWO FROM ost_ticket ticket LEFT JOIN ost_department dept ON (ticket.dept_id=dept.dept_id) LEFT JOIN ost_sla sla ON (ticket.sla_id=sla.id AND sla.isactive=1) LEFT JOIN ost_ticket_lock tlock ON ( ticket.ticket_id=tlock.ticket_id AND tlock.expire>NOW()) LEFT JOIN ost_ticket_attachment attach ON ( ticket.ticket_id=attach.ticket_id) LEFT JOIN ost_ticket__cdata cdata ON ( ticket.ticket_id=cdata.ticket_id) WHERE ticket.ticket_id=71 GROUP BY ticket.ticket_id] Table 'osticketdb.ost_ticket__cdata' doesn't exist

---- Backtrace ----
#0 (root)/include/mysqli.php(177): osTicket->logDBError('DB Error #1146', '[SELECT ticket...')
#1 (root)/include/class.ticket.php(100): db_query('SELECT ticket....')
#2 (root)/include/class.ticket.php(144): Ticket->load()
#3 (root)/scp/tickets.php(343): Ticket->reload()
#4 {main}

ERROR #1
[SELECT ticket.*, lock_id, dept_name , IF(sla.id IS NULL, NULL, DATE_ADD(ticket.created, INTERVAL sla.grace_period HOUR)) as sla_duedate , count(distinct attach.attach_id) as attachments, cdata.SWO FROM ost_ticket ticket LEFT JOIN ost_department dept ON (ticket.dept_id=dept.dept_id) LEFT JOIN ost_sla sla ON (ticket.sla_id=sla.id AND sla.isactive=1) LEFT JOIN ost_ticket_lock tlock ON ( ticket.ticket_id=tlock.ticket_id AND tlock.expire>NOW()) LEFT JOIN ost_ticket_attachment attach ON ( ticket.ticket_id=attach.ticket_id) LEFT JOIN ost_ticket__cdata cdata ON ( ticket.ticket_id=cdata.ticket_id) WHERE ticket.ticket_id=71 GROUP BY ticket.ticket_id] Table 'osticketdb.ost_ticket__cdata' doesn't exist

---- Backtrace ----
#0 (root)/include/mysqli.php(177): osTicket->logDBError('DB Error #1146', '[SELECT ticket...')
#1 (root)/include/class.ticket.php(100): db_query('SELECT ticket....')
#2 (root)/include/class.ticket.php(144): Ticket->load()
#3 (root)/include/class.ticket.php(2304): Ticket->reload()
#4 (root)/scp/tickets.php(230): Ticket->update(Array, Array)
#5 {main}

Comments

• osTicket Versionv1.9.14 (8b927a0) Up to date
    Web Server SoftwareApache/2.4.6 (CentOS) mod_fcgid/2.3.9 PHP/5.4.16
    MySQL Version5.5.50
    PHP Version5.4.16
  • UPDATE: If I change my custom field visibility to "Optional" from "Internal,Optional", I do NOT get this error.

• Major UPDATE: After major testing I have found that I only receive this DB error when updating a ticket using the main tickets.php's edit button.  If I update the ticket using the "post reply", "post internal note", or "department transfer" functions, I will not receive the error.

Changing the visibility of my custom field does not matter.

I must have something messed up with my configuration somewhere....  Any direction would be really appreciated.
  • I determined that the problem was displaying a custom field code provided by

Please close ticket.
This discussion has been closed.