Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Font not woking when import from ADs

Hi Guys,

I was import user form ADs it's dose work but when I testing create ticket I found the problem "From" column was shown "..." on agent page, see picture below.

When I goto phpmyadmin to see what happen, I found "name" field it's wrong character.

But when I log-in on client page and name it was show correct.
Please advice for this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• This sounds like you need to work on the plumbing. You either did not upload the fonts to the correct directory, or you did not link the fonts properly in the CSS. If you've confirmed that all this is correct and you still have a problem, take a look at your .htaccess file and see if requests are getting intercepted.

Best
    dissertation help

• Hi, 

I was test add name with Thai language into database directly and I found when I adding more 7 character in Thai, I was found the From field show in " ... " less then 8 character it's dose work.

How can I increase the length that show in Ticket Tab in From field.

Thanks.
  • I dont know how to do that off the top of my head, but I've recently read a post by someone else that wanted to do this that had a response to it with the how.  Granted it would vary from version to version.
  • First you have to know about document services font manager with changes to take effect and many of us or students want online free essay help for the solution of this font problems.