Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

E-mail not working? 500 ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

Ive installed OST on a local machine with xampp and everything worked fine. I've used IMAP to poll e-mail from a google account and it worked flawless. This was just a regular windows machine with no ssl etc installed.

I then tried to move it to an server with php7 and didn't work.

I've now tried on a different server and when I try to add an account it spins "loading" and then crashes with google chrome saying:
ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

I've also tried to manually add an account by typing in the database but it doesn't fetch any mail..

Attached you see my configuration
Tagged:

Comments

• Here is the configuration
    conf.png
    1280 x 916 - 206K
  • osTicket 1.9.14 does nto support PHP7.
  • Why does it say PHP5.3+ on the homepage?

Anyway, as you can see by my screenshot I have the same problem with a lower php version as well.
  • edited November 2016
    Q: Why does it say PHP5.3+ on the homepage?
    A: that was written well before PHP 7 even existed.  I believe that the website should read 5.5+ now also.  Also PHP7 support was introduced in 1.10.

Re: "Anyway, as you can see by my screenshot I have the same problem with a lower php version as well."
    What screen shot? I would recommend that you update to the latest version in your tree 1.9.15 or the new version 1.10  I would also recommend that you also include any logged error messages you are getting (PHP, Apache, etc)