Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Closed ticket content not being displayed in 1.10 Stable

Last night I upgraded to 1.10 and all went fine however one issue has arisen - when accessing/opening closed tickets they display no content

The data is still in the database as when I change the tickets status from open to closed the content of the ticket is then visible. 

Any Ideas??
Tagged:

Comments

• Further to this issue

This morning email fetching is playing up - If a customer emails to our email inbox that is being fetched by OsTicket in relation to a prior closed ticket then OsTicket fails to pick it up and reopen the ticket

As a test I manually reopened the ticket and then the email was fetched.
  • I cannot replicate your report.

Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.

Admin panel -> Dashboard -> Information?

• Sorry

osTicket Versionv1.10 (901e5ea) —  Up to date
    Web Server SoftwareApache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu)
    MySQL Version5.5.53
    PHP Version5.5.9-1ubuntu4.20

PHP Extensions shows a warning symbol on Intl, APCu and cgi.fix_pathinfo

• System Logs show some DB Errors and upgrader entries - see attached
    systemlog.txt
  • Also when a user replies to a closed ticket the email is not fetched - ie it can't reopen a closed ticket.

the email remains in the inbox and a copy is moved to the "Tickets" folder multiple times (as per the frequency)

see fetch settings screenshot attached
    2016-11-07 08_28_08-osTicket __ Admin Control Panel.png
    859 x 266 - 19K
  • Please close - I've created a new web server and installed a fresh copy of 1.10

In regards to the issue it may be a result from sql/php modification carried out by previous administrator - unfortunately I haven't got the time to look into it in detail.
This discussion has been closed.