Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Reply Ticket Logout always

I'm have a install fresh osTicket v1.10 (stable).

When closing or answering a ticket, you always delogue, we have already changed the browser and deleted the browser cache.

I have not found any solutions in the forums so I think post new.

I hope your help

thank you very much.

Comments

• Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.

System Information screen? (versions of softwares)
    Have you cleared your browser cache?
    Have you checked your various (PHP, webserver, osTicket) logs?
  • Hello,

My information:
    Versió de osTicket v1.10 (901e5ea) — Up to date
    Web Server Software Apache
    Versió MySQL 5.5.52
    Versió PHP 5.6.7
    All ok in information system and not register problems in register problem osticket.
  • No plugins installed.
  • I'm have a two errors in php_log.

It does not affect in principle. What can I do to solve this constant error?
    Problem with cron 
    PHP Warning:  set_time_limit() has been disabled for security reasons in /usr/home/solventait.com/web/support/cron.php on line 39

This error is the one that appears just when the ticket is answered.
    PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php
  • You can get rid of that error by editing your php.ini and enable set_time_limit.

You can get rid of the Deprecated message by altering your PHP log level settings in your php.ini
  • But the problem of the login has nothing to do? I can not find anything else in the php log.

What more information can I provide you to look at solving it?
  • I have updated the version of php to the 7 i already works with normality.

It seems to be a problem with php 5.6
    Since in another post have made the update to 5.7 and it has also been fixed.
  • You mean like I linked to you a couple replies ago?

• If you simply for the final comments change PHP version.

What I understand in php 5.6 will continue giving problem if you do not correct it.
  • I have same issue, but I cant upgrade my PHP to early version, because i use share hosting.

so no any solutions for  php 5.6 ??