Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Language and file upload problem

I install with Softaculous (under cPanel) OsTicket 1.10 and from OsTicket download page the language file (spanish) and install it at i18n folder and switch at configuration.
After that I get a blank page, making a lot os search I found someone that I need to include "suhosin.executor.include.whitelist = phar" at php.ini file. That work fine.

Then I try to upload files, but it doesnot work, if I select nothing happend and if I drop and image the image is open alone at the browser.
I was missing fileinfo.php module, so I ask for support at my datacenter to install fileinfo.php and they need to move php to 5.6 version.
After php update, when I try view an open a ticket, a orange progressbar hit 75% and stop loading (if I manualy reload it work).
This happend only in spanish (in english it work fine !!

Now, I have two problems (spanish language doesnot work and cannot upload files)

Someone can help me ? 

Comments

• The language files for 1.10 have not been released yet.
  • Old language files seems working on 1.10
  • How do I now the versión of the language ? 

At "Download" I can see versión 1.10 and in language flap I supose that they have the same version !!!

I think OS Ticket is a great program, but all the language stuff is not so good, also don't understand why we don't have a simple way to edit then inside the software. It is very common that some words change from country to country and it will be great if we could edit them.
  • Hello inetwork, if you go to Language Packs, you can see that: Last Built March, 28th, 2016
    Meaning, they were not built for 1.10 yet :) I know its not a solid option to say if they are for 1.10.
  • sperrow its good way to check, language date must bigger thay software (a version number will be better).

The problem is that I already translate all the mails, task, department, etc, etc. and start all again will take several hours.

Thanks again sperrow