Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Error installing brand new installation of osticket 1.10

Following the installation instructions on a brand new install 1.10 when accessing www.thedesignertwins.com/support to continue through on the Installation instructions I get the following error:

Fatal error: Only variables can be passed by reference in /home1/thedesig/public_html/support/include/class.plugin.php on line 555

The only thing I did before that step was, when I went to check the permissions on a file called /include/ost-config.php the only file existing in the include directory with a similar name was a file called ost-sampleconfig.php so I changed that name of that file to ost-config.php Was I right in doing that or not?

I did find a thread a couple of days ago where someone was getting the same error message that I was getting but unfortunately although that thread was resolved, it was resolved privately which is why I decided to join the forum. I can no longer find that thread today.

I'm new to website building and php files, (although I do understand relational databases), so I would appreciate any help that anyone could give me on this please! I'm not even sure where I go to look at the logs. I'm running Zen Cart 1.5.4

Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments