Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Db error

Hi folks. so i am getting this db error code below. any help will be appreciated. will send system info in next post. thanks

DB Error #1054

[SELECT page.*, count(topic.page_id) as topics FROM ost_content page LEFT JOIN ost_help_topic topic ON(topic.page_id=page.id) WHERE page.content_id=9 GROUP By page.id] Unknown column 'page.content_id' in 'where clause'

---- Backtrace ----
#0 (root)/include/mysqli.php(204): osTicket->logDBError('DB Error #1054', '[SELECT page.*, ...')
#1 (root)/include/class.page.php(40): db_query('SELECT page.*, ...')
#2 (root)/include/class.page.php(25): Page->load('9', false)
#3 (root)/include/class.page.php(235): Page->Page('9')
#4 (root)/include/client/login.inc.php(36): Page::lookup('9')
#5 (root)/login.php(144): require('/home/marfocorp...')
#6 {main}

Comments

• edited December 2016

This is the system info below 

Server Information
    osTicket Versionv1.10 (901e5ea) —  Up to date
    Web Server SoftwareApache
    MySQL Version5.6.34
    PHP Version5.5.35
  • edited December 2016
    More information

these three extensions have red triangle marks on them

fileinfo Used to detect file types for uploads
    APCu Improves overall performance
    Zend Opcache Improves overall performance
    here is db info

Database Information and Usage
    Schemamarfocor_osticket (localhost)
    Schema Signature98ad7d550c26ac44340350912296e673
    Space Used0.45 MiB
    Space for Attachments0.03 MiB
    TimezoneEST (Interpreted as America/New_York)
    language is in English.
  • Hello, try to upgrade to PHP 5.6, this has helped a lot of people.
  • checked the error logs and no issues with this particular site at all. will upgrade to 5.6 and see if that helps. 
  • just did the update on my vps 

Server Information
    osTicket Versionv1.10 (901e5ea) —  Up to date
    Web Server SoftwareApache
    MySQL Version5.6.34
    PHP Version5.6.27
  • And did the upgrade fix your issue?
  • no still getting those db errors
  • edited December 2016
    So here is the deal. i have two sites sharing the same db. the sites are pretty much the same. the current running site is the original osticket v1.10 install and the db i have was made just for that site but the second site is a copy of the original osticket v1.10 site with a few configurations. Those configs came from the pumpkin extension a.k.a

DMT Free Responsive Theme "Extended Basic | Great Pumpkin" Stable 1.0 for osTicket 1.9.12. Could this be causing the db issue? 

• The theme was not made for v1.10.  It does not work with it, and we do not provide support for 3rd party modifications.  Uninstall the theme, or get support from the mod author.
  • I had same problem as you did pccdtech, I really liked the Extended Basic for 1.9.12, but unfortunately, it was only for 1.9.12 and not 1.10 compatible. Although, I did not have any db errors, but missing functionality on multiple things.

The only choice I saw was to use this:
    A little bit of modifications and css merging and you are good to go :)
  • edited December 2016
    thanks sperrow. I will try that theme. I will use it with the 1.9.12 ticket version. i found out it was a php code error on line 26 for scp/login.php. True i am using the pumpkin theme for the 1.10 so i guess there is my issue. thanks mate.