Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Textboxes are missing

Hey Guys,

I can't find a solution why the text boxes are missing. I can send a ticket and i recive it too. Does anyone know why this is happening?

This is from the Apache Error log
[Tue Dec 13 22:07:07.650124 2016] [:error] [pid 9301] [client 185.145.38.228:62620] PHP Warning:  Declaration of AssignmentForm::render($options) should be compatible with Form::render($staff = true, $title = false, $options = Array) in /var/www/osticket/include/class.forms.php on line 4150
[Tue Dec 13 22:07:07.650326 2016] [:error] [pid 9301] [client 185.145.38.228:62620] PHP Warning: Declaration of TransferForm::render($options) should be compatible with Form::render($staff = true, $title = false, $options = Array) in /var/www/osticket/include/class.forms.php on line 4270
Thanks for your help :)

System:
Apache 2.4
PHP 7.0.8
MariaDB 10.0.28

Tagged:

Comments

• It's probably your version of PHP 7.0.8 which is incredibly new.
    Version of osTicket?
  • Can you use a younger version of PHP7 or downgrade to 5.6?
  • I tried an older version of php7 but it still didn't work. I can't downgrade to 5.6.
  • You said earlier that the logs were from your apache log.  Is there anything else in your PHP logs that might correspond to this?

Can you use your web browsers Developer Tools (IE and chrome has this) to see if there are errors there?
  • If my translation is correct, you still haven't selected a Help Topic in your screen shot.

I found that after I installed 1.10, the text boxes don't appear until after you select your Help Topic from the drop down list, presumably because of custom fields or forms.
  • /facepalm
    I didn't even think of that.
  • edited December 2016
    There's nothing else in the Error log.
    I lokked with the Developer Tool from IE and i didn't see any errors.
    Even if i choose a Topic, nothing appears (Default and own Topics).

• I'm thinking that maybe you are running afoul the language packs since the 1.10 language packs haven't been released yet.  Please revert to English and see if the same thing happens.
  • edited December 2016
    Still the same.
    The Text boxes are missing by the registration site too.

• The only other thing I can think of is your PHP version is too new.  I cannot think of anything else that would cause this.
  • Is there a way that i can use for osticket php 5.6 and for the other stuff php 7?
  • You can can run multiple versions of PHP in tandem.

Something like this article might help you: