Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Agent not able to access non-assigned tickets even though granted full access in Osticket 1.10

Have installed Osticket 1.10 recently. Have PHP Version - 5.4.45
Mysql -  5.1.73

In it, agent is not able to access non-assigned tickets even though granted full access by admin.

It gives this error when the agent tries to open the ticket by inserting the url containing ticket id in the browser address bar - 

Access denied. Contact admin if you believe this is in error

Please guide whether it is a bug or I am doing something wrong.

Comments

• "agent is not able to access non-assigned tickets even though granted full access by admin."
    Then they were not granted access to it. If they have access to it they can open it. If they do not have access to it, then they cannot.  So your example is of someone trying to open a ticket that they do not have access to.
  • edited December 2016
    I am the admin there and had created an agent and given it full access. iHere is screenshot that the agent has been given full access

But on logging in with agent credentials, tickets coming in admin`s account are not seen in agent account unless those tickets have been assigned to by the admin.

This error was noticed when I put the url of the ticket when logged in as agent.

Proof of full access given to agent but agent not able to see ticket unless assigned.png
    959 x 362 - 21K
  • Can you paste a screenshot of ticket info, assigned to, etc?
  • Your screen shot indicates that you gave access to the account to the "Support / Verfication" department.  Is that the only department that you use?