Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

ERROR UPDATING TO 1.10

I have this error when i am updating

I have copied the new version 1.10 overwritting all the files, and when I click to update I have this error

[core]: Upgrader Error

[CREATE TABLE `ost_translation` ( `id` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL
AUTO_INCREMENT, `object_hash` char(16) CHARACTER SET ascii DEFAULT NULL, `type`
enum('phrase', 'article', 'override') DEFAULT NULL, `flags` int(10) unsigned
NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `revision` int(11) unsigned DEFAULT NULL, `agent_id`
int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `lang` varchar(16) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
`text` mediumtext NOT NULL, `source_text` text, `updated` timestamp NULL
DEFAULT NULL ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, PRIMARY KEY (`id`), KEY `type`
(`type`, `lang`), KEY `object_hash` (`object_hash`) ) DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8]
Table 'ost_translation' already exists

Can somebody help me?

I'm updating from 1.9.7 to 1.10

I try to run this before updating:

DROP
TABLE 
<span style="font-size:9.0pt;font-family:Consolas;color:#333333">ost_translation</span>;

ALTER TABLE 
<span style="font-size:9.0pt;font-family:Consolas;color:#333333">ost_attachment</span> DROP <span style="font-size:9.0pt;font-family:Consolas;color:#333333">lang</span> ;

ALTER TABLE 
<span style="font-size:9.0pt;font-family:Consolas;color:#333333">ost_staff</span> DROP <span style="font-size:9.0pt;font-family:Consolas;color:#333333">lang</span> ;

ALTER TABLE 
<span style="font-size:9.0pt;font-family:Consolas;color:#333333">ost_staff</span> DROP <span style="font-size:9.0pt;font-family:Consolas;color:#333333">extra</span> ;

ALTER TABLE 
<span style="font-size:9.0pt;font-family:Consolas;color:#333333">ost_staff</span> DROP <span style="font-size:9.0pt;font-family:Consolas;color:#333333">locale</span> ;

ALTER TABLE 
<span style="font-size:9.0pt;font-family:Consolas;color:#333333">ost_staff</span> DROP <span style="font-size:9.0pt;font-family:Consolas;color:#333333">timezone</span> ;

Thanks a lot

Comments

• edited December 2016
    Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.

The error says that the table already exists, which it shouldn't in that version.
    Did you try to upgrade this previously, and then restore the database (with out dropping all the tables)?

Did you get the source from osticket.com/download ?