Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

ost_ticket__cdata issue in V.10

Hello all,

I have been asked to upgrade the support ticket system and am in process of updating / customization & testing V 1.6st to V1.10. The upgrade went well and some of the mods were a piece of cake with the new release.

The previous tech added a few tables to manage the RFE and Bug ID in V1.6. Now that we have the option to add additional forms, I chose this path to work with the flow.

I ran a script to read data from these custom tables and update the ost_ticket__cdata table

Unfortunately, The data does not show up on the ticket, but if I add the info manually, I can see the data

Is there any other table that is referenced to read the data from ost_ticket__cdata

Here's a record from ost_ticket__cdata :
+-----------+-------------------------------------+----------+-------------+--------+--------+--------+
| ticket_id | subject                             | priority | ticket_type | rfe_id | bug_id | que_id |
+-----------+-------------------------------------+----------+-------------+--------+--------+--------+
|     123 | RFE: Resizing Wrangle Input Windows | 2        | 0           |        |        | 789  |

Tagged:

Comments

• You don't want to upgrade the __Cdata.  This table is a temporary table.

You would want to insert the data into: ost_list_items

• Thanks @ntozier

I checked my ost_list_items table and its empty. I added a few manual entry, which table would be holding that info?
  • edited December 2016
    So my suggestion was for lists... you will of course want to check out the ost_form* tables.  Data should be in the _entry_values.