Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

New Ticket Alert Help

Hi All,

A few years ago I set up OSTicket and it went very smoothly, I have been asked to set up another instance but I am struggling to get it to work how it needs to.

I have set it up and it uses both email ingestion and web submit, When a new ticket is submitted either via email or web entry I would like all the members of the support team to get an email so whom ever is on call can login and pickup the ticket but no emails seem to be going to the support team.

Email tests work OK, Email ingestion is working ok submitting tickets via the web is OK but no emails are going out.

Any help woudl be great. 

Comments

• Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.
  • Such as: 
    Version of osTicket?
    How you have email configured?
    What your email settings are?
    etc.
  • edited January 9
    Hi, sorry for the missing information.

Version Osticket 1.10
    Office 365 for incoming mail
    phpMail for outgoing mail
    Php 7.0.14
    Mysql 5.6.28
    Apache
    Linux OS

Thanks
  • Since you are using phpmail for outgoing mail I would start there.  What are your php.ini mail settings?
  • What mail settings should I be checking?

These are the only mail settings I can find.
    Path to sendmail/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i
    mail.add_x_headerOnOn
    mail.force_extra_parametersno valueno value
    mail.logno valueno value
    sendmail_fromno valueno value
    sendmail_path/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i
  • You have sendmail installed on the machine?

Check your sendmail logs?  
    Can you change the logging level on sendmail to see if the emails are actually being sent?