osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now
Get organization notes field content in ticket view
I use a "notes" field of the organization to maintain some general information which is important for the ticket processor. In the ticket (detail) view I want to see this note right below the standard info box (Status, Priority, Department ...). I want to do this as modification, until I found a better solution.
I don't develop in PHP very often, although I have some development skills. So I hope someone can help me to get the "notes" content from database. The output part should not be a problem for me.
<table class="ticket_info" ...
-> Here I will add a new row with the notes from organization ...
- The notes I want to display are stored in table ost_organization__cdata-notes - I am not sure if this is a standard field, it is also possible that we created this field by ourself in the organization form.
- I found some other calls to access organozational data, e.g. $user->getOrganization()->getName()
- I assume that getOrganziation will return an object of include/class.organization.php
- I had a look into this class, but I found no method to return the notes (would be to easy ...), most probably because it is a dynamic field...
- Is there any other way using this class to get the notes? Maybe with the getDynamicdata method?
Thanks a lot for any input :)