Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

1.10 - Custom Headers

Good afternoon,
I was able to do this in the past in version 1.6 and 1.8 roughly the same way.
I just upgraded to version 1.10 to finally be completely up to date, but I am having some issues implementing this little visual mod.
Basically, we have 3 SLAs that we created, incidents, problems, and change requests, and the headers are just filters for these SLAs.

I was able to add these by making changes to /scp/tickets.php under $nav->addSubMenu, one for each of the 3 new headers.
changes also had to be made to include/staff/tickets.inc.php in the case statement to add a case for each of my headers.
These 2 parts still seem to be the same in version 1.10

I have attached my documentation of changes made to see if it would help any of you figure out where it is now...

Comments

• I suppose I put the wrong name here, as it is not a custom header, but it would be a CUSTOM QUEUE based on sla_id =x where x would be the sla_id of incidents, problems, or change requests (2, 3, or 4).

If anyone could point me in the correct direction to set this up, that would be fantastic.
    thanks
  • Custom Queues are supposed to be coming out in 1.11.
    There are a number of people currently using them from the PR over at github.

I would recommend if you cannot wait that you check that out.