Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Where is the documentation?

Do I need to log in to the wiki to see the full documentation?

Please don't seriously tell me that it's just what I see on the wiki and the forum.  I can't find anything with searches on the forum, every search returns so much garbage that it's pointless to even bother.

Comments

• I guess the only available documentation as of now is available at the wiki, over at the github wiki pages and on @ntozier's personal webpage tmib.net, 

But you may want to take a look yourself 

• I'm locked out of anything besides a few links on the wiki.  I can't login there with forum credentials.

However, if I hit random page about 30 times, I find a few more pages than are listed on the front page.

Do I need to login to the wiki to view other pages at the wiki?

I found tmib.net when googling tonight but thank you very much for the github link; those basics are super helpful.

In googling OSticket guide, I was brought to a Google Doc that was apparently a phishing attempt.

• I honestly have never tried to look at any of the osticket.com/wiki pages so I will let one of the other mods address the question about needing to login to do so.

• Q: Do I need to login to the wiki to view other pages at the wiki?
    A: No.

The official documentation is at the wiki and at github.