Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Tickets Asignados

Quisiera saber si el numero de tickets asignados es igual al numero de tickets creados? o como se calcula ese valor en el reporte de panel de control. Gracias

Comments

• Google Translate:
    "Would you like to know if the number of tickets allocated is equal to the number of tickets created? Or how that value is calculated in the control panel report. Thank you"

I'm not sure what you are asking.
  • Gracias por responder, intentare explilcarlo utilizando un traductor.

In the control panel, the statistical reports show the different ticket status. The number of assigned tickets that appears is equal to the number of tickets created?

I would like to understand this report better because it does not give me the sum.
    Thanks
  • Q: The number of assigned tickets that appears is equal to the number of tickets created?
    A: I would assume that it was equal to the number of assigned tickets.
    Which may or may not be equal to the number of created tickets, as not all tickets are assigned.  
  • You know how I can see the number of tickets created?
    Look at my report, I do not understand that value in assigned, how do you calculate it?

Temas de
    ayuda
    Abierto Asignado Vencido Cerrado Reabierto Tiempo de Servicio Tiempo de Respuesta
    General Inquiry 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Elementary Maintenance 10 38 8 7 0 5.8 0
    Pre-School Maintenance 15 48 14 3 0 3.2 0
    Middle School Maintenance 8 28 6 4 0 3 0
  • en anexo el reporte.
    tickets 2.xlsx
  • I don't use the dashboard, because I think its junk.
    The number of tickets created is the blue line, the one labelled "created".
    There are other 3rd party reporting mods I use instead.  Such as the one by forum user @scottro

http://www.sudobash.net/osticket-reports-6-0-osticket-release-1-7/
  • Gracias!! revisare la información que me indicas!!

• You're welcome.