Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

tel: links in pages

Hello,

when I try to insert tel:+41323329714 as a href link on the welcome page, the system does add a denied: in front of the tel: link.
Can I turn this off, or specify to allow tel: links on pages?

The tel: links are usefull for all CTI enabled systems, where the user can clink on the phone number and directly dial our support number.
Tagged:

Comments

• Welcome to OSTicket, I see you joined today.

Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance. The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.
  • edited February 3
    I added two screenshots.
    When I enter a tel:... link and hit save, then the link is changed to denied:tel:....
    2017-02-03 09_06_32-CompatWindow.png
    871 x 689 - 73K
    2017-02-03 09_07_02-CompatWindow.png
    600 x 378 - 11K
  • The Link that @Synt4xError posted talks about how to format a request for help. Such as what information to include.  Please read it and update your thread with more information.

If you can't add it that way you can try to click the <> button and do it at the code level.  But I think that the WYSIWYG editor is blocking the link.
  • Unfortunally changing it in the source via the <> button is still reverted to denied:tel: on save. So it must probabyl be serverside

• You might want to open a bug report at github then.  I think that tel links should be allowed. :)

• edited February 14
    Very welcome.

For those following this thread this issue report is here:

Please continue any further discussion about this at the issue report.  Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.