Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

can i use this osticket

hi
can i use this osticket in my wordpress websites(stackon,interpoolme, luminzo). what is the procedure to use this?

moderator note: removed external links (ntozier)

Comments

• Presuming that your web sites are run on webservers (apache or II) and have PHP 5.4-5.6, and access to a MySQL database then yes.  You would install it on the site just like any other web page.  If it were me I would put it in it's own folder (perhaps called support).  And then I would endeavor to theme it by editing the css files to make it look more like my page.
  • You can use OSTicket with wordpress, I have done it before. There is a plugin you can download that is available, not sure if it's updated for v1.10 OSTicket, and any issue with that will need to be addressed with the person/team who made the plugin.

I would strongly advise that any modification that you do to your installation should be well documented in the case of upgrading, you will loose all modifications if you upgrade as you are replacing source files with newer updated versions.