Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

How do I create a cascading Drop Down menu

I'm looking to create cascading drop down menu's within the custom forms. We want our client to be able to pick a county, then the city. There are too many cities for one list, so we will need the city list to correspond with the selected county. Our goal is to be able to add counties to the list and cities as we grow. I found a topic on cascading help topics, but noting on how to add them to custom forms.

Comments

• I've moved this thread to the Mods and Customizations section of the forums.

This is not a feature of osTicket at this time, so that only way to do this is to modify the core source files.  I also do not know how to do this, so I am hoping that someone else in this section will.
  • edited February 10
    ntozier, thank you for moving it to the correct section and I appreciate your honesty. I'm not rich, but I am willing to pay someone to help me with this mod.