Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Equipment Management

Hi Everyone
I would like to implement osticket on my enviroment but i need the possibility to assign a ticket to an equipment / asset ( for futher analys and report )

Thereis something capable for osticket 1.10 ?

I found that
http://osticket.com/forum/discussion/77861/plugin-equipment-management
But i think that is not under development anymore, it's stopped at 1.9.2

Any suggestion ??

Thanks

Comments

• You can create a department called equipment / asset and assign the ticket to that.  So... I'm not real sure what it is you are asking for..
  • No sorry
    What i need to do, is to create a asset database ( every customer will have one) and assign to a specific user an assest.
    So, if "USER A" will login , it can be possible to select for "which" asset it's needed support.
    After a month, a manager can, for exaple analyse the data and note that for example theres  a problematic workstation or a monitor or a type of keyboard are not of good quality
  • The only thing thats close to this that I have heard / seen for osTicket you have already linked:
  • Yes, but unfortunally isn't under development anymore and (tried also) it can't correctly run under osticket 1.10
  • You could try to contact the author also. :)