Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

My Tickets > Sort > Most Recently Updated, "Last Updated" Column showing wrong info.

I am seeing an issue with QTY (2) osTicket Installs (Ubuntu 16 - Apache) on V1.10.  Both were recently upgraded from V1.9.12 start to V1.10 without any problems.
When I look at my tickets and I have the Sort set to Most Recently Updated the data shown in the Last Updated column for the tickets is wrong.  The date and time shown is actually when the ticket was originally opened, and not when the ticket was last updated.  I'm not sure if its a bug in the Sort mechanism, or  if the Column display is just displaying the wrong date & time field from the database.  This is occurring on multiple old & new tickets, and multiple osTicket installations.  

Q:  Is anyone else seeing this behavior?
P.S.  If I have not formatted this question in the proper fashion please forgive me as I am new to the Forum.  Thank you for your understanding.

Ash
Tagged:

Comments

• It would be good to start off with more details to your environment.

Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance. The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.
  • Devs told me that they would look into this and that you are right.
  • ntozier - It sounds like you said the Devs are seeing this behavior too?

Here are some of the items needed from the Posting Guidelines:

Server Information
    osTicket Version v1.10 (901e5ea) —  Up to date
    Web Server Software Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu)
    MySQL Version 5.5.54
    PHP Version 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.21

Thanks
  • Yes that is what I said.
  • edited August 28
    Any news on this from the developers?
  • Is there anything interesting about the tickets that show incorrectly? Because it doesn't seem to do that on mine.
    It should be pointed out that posting an internal note doesn't count as an update. Only a message to or from the ticket creator really counts as an update.
    Is that what you're seeing?
  • I think I had the wrong expectation. Thought every update counts as an update (also the respond from an agent)..