Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Custom Fields in Advance search V1.1 causes site to die with 500 internal server error

I've just upgraded to version 1.1 and have to say well done overall, it is much quicker and more responsive than the older 1.9 series.

Unfortunately, I'm having a problem when using the advanced search functions. I select "Add Other Field" then choose some of my custom fields and run a search. It immediately throws up a "500 Internal Server" error. By clearing my cookies I can log back in and things are fine again. In fact, the whole site operates really well, as long as I don't add the custom fields.

I also get a DB Error emailed to my admin email which contains the text below. Do you guys have any suggestions?

DB ERROR SENT TO ADMIN:

[SELECT COUNT(*) FROM (SELECT A1.`ticket_id`, Z1.`relevance` AS `__relevance__` FROM `ost_ticket` A1 JOIN `ost_user` A2 ON (A1.`user_id` = A2.`id`) LEFT JOIN `ost_user__cdata` A3 ON (A2.`id` = A3.`user_id`) JOIN (SELECT COALESCE(Z3.`object_id`, Z5.`ticket_id`, Z8.`ticket_id`) as `ticket_id`, SUM(MATCH (Z1.title, Z1.content) AGAINST ('awesome' IN NATURAL LANGUAGE MODE)) AS `relevance` FROM `ost__search` Z1 LEFT JOIN `ost_thread_entry` Z2 ON (Z1.`object_type` = 'H' AND Z1.`object_id` = Z2.`id`) LEFT JOIN `ost_thread` Z3 ON (Z2.`thread_id` = Z3.`id` AND Z3.`object_type` = 'T') LEFT JOIN `ost_ticket` Z5 ON (Z1.`object_type` = 'T' AND Z1.`object_id` = Z5.`ticket_id`) LEFT JOIN `ost_user` Z6 ON (Z6.`id` = Z1.`object_id` and Z1.`object_type` = 'U') LEFT JOIN `ost_organization` Z7 ON (Z7.`id` = Z1.`object_id` AND Z7.`id` = Z6.`org_id` AND Z1.`object_type` = 'O') LEFT JOIN ost_ticket Z8 ON (Z8.`user_id` = Z6.`id`) WHERE MATCH (Z1.title, Z1.content) AGAINST ('awsome' IN NATURAL LANGUAGE MODE) GROUP BY `ticket_id`) Z1 WHERE A3.`username` IS NOT NULL AND A3.`nickname` IS NOT NULL AND A2.`name` IS NOT NULL AND A1.`ticket_id` = Z1.`ticket_id`) __]

Table 'osticket.ost_user__cdata' doesn't exist<br /> <br />

---- Backtrace ----<br />

#0 (root)/include/mysqli.php(204): osTicket->logDBError('DB Error #1146', '[SELECT COUNT(*...')<br />

#1 (root)/include/class.orm.php(3133): db_query('SELECT COUNT(*)...', true, true)<br />

#2 (root)/include/class.orm.php(3189): MySqlExecutor->execute()<br />

#3 (root)/include/class.orm.php(2644): MySqlExecutor->getRow()<br />

#4 (root)/include/class.orm.php(1193): MySqlCompiler->compileCount(Object(QuerySet))<br />

#5 (root)/scp/tickets.php(422): QuerySet->count()<br />

#6 (root)/scp/index.php(17): require('/var/www/questi...')<br />

#7 {main}

Tagged:

Comments

• Please provide a little more details such as web server, SQL, and PHP versions. 
  • While we are waiting for answers to @Synt4xError's reply...

I presume that you actually mean 1.10 since there is no 1.1 version (and it would be eight versions prior to 1.9).

Does the table exist?
    Table 'osticket.ost_user__cdata' doesn't exist