Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

FECHA Y HORA DE ACTIVIDADES

Como hago para que cada vez que hacen un ingreso de actividad me registra la fecha y hora de INICIO y FINAL de todas la actividades de un ticket, y al final pueda sacar un reporte donde me muestro tiempo de creacion del ticket e ingresos de tiempo iniciales y finales de cada actividad

Comments

• Google Translate:

As I do so that each time they make an activity income I register the date and time of INITIAL and FINAL of all the activities of a ticket, and in the end I can draw a report where I show time of creation of the ticket and initial time income And end of each activity

If i read this correctly its a suggestion for time tracking, which I think has been suggested before, but I will tag @ntozier to add a plus one to his list. There may also be some pull requests for this on github already that you can search for. We do not worry about time tracking so I have not investigated what others might already have done on this.

• Como hago para que cada vez que hacen un ingreso de actividad me registra la fecha y hora de INICIO y FINAL de todas la actividades de un ticket, y al final pueda sacar un reporte donde me muestro tiempo de creacion del ticket e ingresos de tiempo iniciales y finales de cada actividad
  • Como hago para que cada vez que hacen un ingreso de actividad me registra la fecha y hora de INICIO y FINAL de todas la actividades de un ticket, y al final pueda sacar un reporte donde me muestro tiempo de creacion del ticket e ingresos de tiempo iniciales y finales de cada actividad
  • Google Translate:
    As I do so that each time they make an activity income I register the date and time of INITIAL and FINAL of all the activities of a ticket, and in the end I can draw a report where I show time of creation of the ticket and initial time income And end of each activity

This is not a feature of osTicket and I doubt that it will become one.  You can do that via MySQL.  Add two fields in osTicket, Train your staff to update them.  write a custom query against the database.